The Geneveve treatment uses clinically-proven cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency (CMRF) to uniformly deliver gentle volumetric heating while cooling delicate surface tissue. This unique technology stimulates the body’s natural collagen formation process. The Geneveve treatment is a comfortable, single-session, 30-minute treatment performed by a trained healthcare professional in an outpatient setting. Currently used in many countries around the world, the Geneveve treatment has benefitted thousands of women and improved their health and quality of life.
The Only Treatment with Algorithmically-controlled Cooling
Tissue tightening and strengthening, that is sustained up to 12 months and beyond, requires substantial heating at depth. Cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency (CMRF) technology delivers volumetric heating at precise temperatures to stimulate robust neocollagenesis.
- Reverse thermal gradient – cools and protects the surface mucosa while enabling significant heating of deep tissue
- Capacitive coupling – distributes energy evenly across the treatment tip for uniform heating
- Reproducible delivery -parameters and algorithms are preset for controlled heating and cooling
- Monopolar energy penetrates 3-5 mm deep into connective tissue
The Only Treatment Tested in a Large-scale, Multicenter Sham-controlled Study
The importance of validated clinical evidence for the Geneveve treatment cannot be overstated because often with women’s health and wellness there is a lack of serious attention to scientific rigor.
“We as physicians have a duty of care to define outcomes, demand properly designed and controlled trials and insist that results are published in reputable, peer reviewed medical journals. In my opinion, anything less diminishes our obligation as physicians to our patients.”
– Bruce Allan, PhD, MD Founder & Director, Allan Centre, Calgary Alberta Canada, Principal Investigator, Viveve Clinical Trials, Medical Consultant to Viveve, Inc.
Establishing a benchmark for energy-based device companies, Viveve undertook and successfully completed a multicenter, blinded, randomized, sham controlled study of an elective vaginal procedure to assess the effect the treatment had on women suffering from the changes their bodies undergo after vaginal childbirth.
The Viveve I study demonstrated:
- There were NO serious adverse events in patients treated with the active treatment
- Improvement of arousal and/or orgasm was statistically significant as self-reported by 9 out of 10 patients (Data on file and publication pending)
Further, two previous pilot clinical trials conducted by Viveve in the U.S. and Japan, showed sustained tightening at 12 months. (Data on file)
Viveve External Research Program
Viveve’s ERP is an incubator for research projects that advance medical and scientific knowledge about our therapies and generate promising medical interventions.
This global program is open to all clinicians and researchers who are interested in conducting their own research.
If you’re interested in discussing research questions or submitting your ideas, email us (email@example.com) or send us a fax (408-716-2699), and tell us about the therapeutic area you are interested in pursuing.
Why Women Want the Geneveve Treatment
Women agree the treatment works because:
- The treatment is designed for improving women’s health and overall quality of life
- It is comfortable, discreet and a single-session
- They can FEEL the difference